r/gaming is a subreddit for unabashed hipsters that like to circlejerk about vintage arcade games and indie releases. This subreddit will beat a joke to death and then proceed to have intercourse with its dead carcass.
Posts found on r/gaming
The majority of r/gaming content consists of played-out memes and posts that repeatedly express disdain towards mainstream games and consoles.
- "OMG, why do so many people play Call of Duty? Why can't they play the same games that I like?"
- "When did you realize that EA is no better than the Gestapo?"
- "I hate modern games. None of them are as innovative as the 7th Pokemon game that I bought yesterday."
- "Look at this (item) that my (spouse/partner) made me! It was inspired by an extremely popular game that was released in the early-mid 90s!"
- "HAHA, all console players are philistines compared to us anti-social neckbearded PC-playing gods!"
- "Piracy should be a human right."
- "Why don't big video game companies let me download their games for free?!"
- "DAE remember Mario?"